Monday, November 11, 2013

Teaching kindergarten

I taught elementary art for the first two months of school.  I was a little nervous about teaching kindergarten during their first week.  I was assured by another teacher there would be criers missing their parents.  There were.  One girl wailed.  There was also a boy who cried because he saw my face.  He told the teacher he didn't want to go to art.  I'm not joking, he backed away from the door, then stared at me for the whole class with wide open crazy eyes.

I came across these photos on the school website.  I don't remember there ever being a person taking photos in the classroom.  My only conclusion is they have super ninja skills.


The boy in green SERIOUSLY knows how to hold his scissors.  He must also have super keen senses because he noticed the ninja spy photographer.


Apparently I also orchestrate symphonies while no one is looking; with scissors in my hand.  Is that safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment