Sometimes I don't write much, or think much for that matter. Other times thoughts pile up. There is so much I could say, but I'm going to stick to the relatively fun and interesting things.
Lunch with people from church today was good. I have good friends and I know good people. I am fortunate. I also have a good but distracting cat. Monster CatBeast keeps walking in the room and staring at me for a few seconds, walks out, then comes back. I don't know why.
Back to lunch. I realized that much of the reason I am sad about the postal service's slow decline is due to the movie The Postman. According to books, movies and TV; civilized society and the government will come to an end. We will need a way to reunite the people.
Support your local post office. You can send people adorable Christmas cards like this one:
Support your local post office. You can send people adorable Christmas cards like this one:

No comments:
Post a Comment