Monday, January 28, 2013

Cat-Beast #626

Monster Cat-Beast enjoys sitting in the tub after humans shower. (I won't reveal his real name for the sake of online anonymity, but I will say that he is of the Cat-Beast subspecies.)  The shower is a greater source of water, he deems bowls to be overrated.  Also, all cats are incapable of accepting human generosity.  I believe the shower to be a faster way of cleaning his paws as well. He has been doing this for decades.

YES THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID DECADES.  Even though he looked like this 3 years ago:


 

I made the finding of Cat-Beast subspecies as the Mayan Apocalypse was nearing. ("What, the world ended?"...Yes it did, look it up.  Where have you been this past month? Clearly not in your bunker.)  Although he typically acts more like that of the FraidyCat variety, on that day he showed no fear, devouring his food like there was no tomorrow, as he does most days.  This day was different though, he exhibited a sign of significant intellect by leaving crumbs on his forehead.  Food-stores for the future?  I think so. 


In the photos above he was nearing the end of his pupal stage of growth, a very long one much like the 17 years a cicada remains in hiding.  No one really knows what they, or he looked like in that time.  It can also be referred to as stages of evolution, much like Pokemon.  I suspect his early years looked like this:





As you can see, the colors of Cat-Beast evolutions fade over time.  This trait has most likely been appropriated from another species; Cat-Beasts are significantly superior to most life forms.  The color change helps all cats to blend into their new human created environments.  Although Cat-Beast is quite stealthy, the necessary tasks of jumping out from under beds and around corners becomes easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment